Hang on to your hats, ladies and gents! Here are some hair raising, spine tingling, big-time punctuation and grammar mistakes, yanked—no, ripped—from the pages of the internet. Make me blush!
1) He relies on more than 16 years of public relations experience to provide strategic communications council that drives business impact.
2) We’ve helped hundred of tech companies build market awareness and establish their leadership across a range of sectors, including cloud computing, defense, IT security, mobile, healthcare, manufacturing and more.
3) If you live and breathe social media and the news, like working as a team member, enjoy multi-tasking as a core personality trait, take pride in every word you write, and have mastered the use of the semi-colon, we want to hear from you.
4) This person should have a strong media and blogger relations background in business-to-business and consumer technology public relations, including traditional and social media. They should have excellent writing skills, and clients communication and presentation skills are critical.
5) Steered by our Editorial Guidebook, we outline your strategy – define your target audiences, set the editorial direction set, and crystallize the calendar.
6) In his previous life, he honed his PR skills at the XYZGROUP, working with emerging growth and publicly-traded companies across enterprise technology and cleantech markets.
7) He has provided communications guidance to help clients navigate events of all sizes, including products launches, leadership changes, initial public offerings and acquisitions.
8) Whether working in high school for her brother’s company selling motor oil and antifreeze over the phone or organizing fundraisers and getting her brother in law’s band on local radio stations, she thrived at the art of persuasion.
9) A mother of two young children, she’s extremely busy and can be found drinking a lot of coffee and listening to music.
10) With no background, training or experience he volunteered to spec and build the first Web site for the Hong Kong Economic and Trade Office.
11) He supported several client’s social media efforts, including General Motors, Sokolove Law, the National 9/11 Memorial & Museum and Honeywell’s Nobel Initiative.
12) A 15+ year PR veteran, she has used her communication powers for good on behalf of NASA, as well as leading technology brands such as HP, QUALCOMM, Microsoft, etc. and top consumer companies like BJ’s Wholesale Club, Nabisco and P&G.
13) When not working, she keeps her plants alive (mostly); volunteers for a local animal shelter and refinishes furniture.
14) Meanwhile, our website design and interactive media bring your story to life through visual dialogue and user experience.
15) [these are stubs]
100% Employer Paid Long and Short-Term Disability
Paid volunteer time at your favorite non-profit every quarter