Hey there, all you cool people! These are pretty easy sentences this week—a little bit of everything and a lot of one thing—just enough to keep you in the swim.
1) An Iraq War veteran, Biden had planed to run for governor of Delaware in 2016 instead of seeking a third term as attorney general.
2) Welcome to Yoder’s, a Sarasota tradition since first opening it’s doors in 1975.
3) From day one, Yoder’s has been known for “Mom’s” homemade Amish pies and made from scratch home cooking.
4) Levi had a heart for people that created lasting connections and Amanda’s second nature was good home cooking.
5) Yoder’s has been a long time local favorite.
6) Over the years Yoder’s has continued to grow, consistently winning first place awards for “Best Amish Restaurant” and “Best Homemade Dessert”.
7) Keep up to date on the latest Inbound Marketing techniques and ideas by getting new blog posts delivered to your email inbox for FREE!
8) This is where we really earn our keep. Our deisgners take everything they ahve learned so far about your buyer personas and your company and rework this into a masterpiece of digital deisgn that will convert visitors into leads quickly.
9) We have one simple test for everything we do; Is it awesome?
10) Because we have identified your prospect’s needs, we can create content that is tied to answering their questions, solving their problems and helping them build their businesses.
11) Few things will lose your audience faster than boring, unimportant content that doesn’t answer some need that they have.
12) However, if the content won’t engage the potential customer, it won’t convince them that your products or services will be of use in the future.
13) Even a professional writer could use a little proofreading from time to time, just to make sure that there isn’t some hugely embarrassing typo in their content.
14) When you open an email from someone claiming to represent a business, but they can’t spell common English words correctly and use bad grammar, odds are you’ll assume that this is a spam email.
15) With FounderDating you find world-class people with complimentary skill-sets, expert areas and knowledge.
16) Would you like something that looks professional and clearly highlights the benefit areas to motivate your audience to submit their email?
17) “The company meets our needs as an enterprise perfectly. It has the sophistication, it has the scale, it has the functionality… and it has the vision that gives us the confidence to entrust our marketing platform to them.”
18) The feeling of helping a client with a problem and watching them succeed is equivalent to conquering a mountaintop or completing a marathon.
19) There’s no excuse for a rep to go into a conversation completely oblivious to what their prospect cares about and what’s happening at the contact’s company.
20) Great sales reps make it look easy, but superior performance usually indicates that a salesperson has taken the time to hone their skills and is constantly iterating to better help their prospects.
21) The back-of-house crew cooks up awesome things to serve to your customers.
22) Choosing to spend time with one prospect over another could be the difference between crushing quota and missing it by a mile.
23) Sales calls that don’t go the right way … kind of suck.