More sentences from “professional speaker” websites, plus the usual sloppiness from various sources.
1) The Vistage Chief Executive Program creates a unique environment that provides each member with the individual insight, coaching, strategies and leadership skills needed to achieve better decisions and results for their company.
2) Program Features Include: [What’s wrong with this heading?]
3) Get feedback on your toughest decisions from the chief CEO’s most effective sounding board — fellow executives who have met and overcome the same challenges.
4) Leigh served as Chief Operations Officer for MHI Global, leading all of the key operating areas of the business including: independent distribution channels, global operations, sales and client operations, public sales and lead generations teams.
5) From 2005 to 2006, he served as Group President of The NPD Group, Inc., a global provider of consumer and retail information, where he led all of their entertainment and technology related businesses.
6) Your Vistage private advisory board will serve as way of developing a trusted network of business relationships and give you access to over 50 years of practical, focused knowledge that can prepare you to better anticipate the needs of your clients and be ready with proven solutions.
7) Our chapter typically meets the second Saturday of August, September,October, November, January, March, May, and June for half day meetings in the Ft. Lauderdale/Broward County area Throughout the year, we hold additional events of value to speakers and to those who utilize professional speakers.
8) Her extensive training and credentialing is comprised of classes and workshops at Harvard, post-surgery therapy with a concentration in extremity conditions, especially hand injuries, kinesiotaping, and various soft tissue modalities.
9) So many Black and Brown lives; Black and Brown love; and Black and Brown families are in muddled in the mayhem of incarceration.
10) It’s the kind of publicity every author dreams of: In the heat of the 2016 primaries, a leading candidate for president mentions your new book in a nationally-televised debate.
11) Her comprehensive post-graduate training was conducted by medical specialist masters including: Mona Lisa Schultz, M.D., Ph.d., Christine Northrup, M.D., and Carolyn Myss, PhD.
12) Renowned for it’s eclectic collection of decorative items for your home or yacht, Spring Fever carefully selects items from vendors in America, Asia, Europe and South Africa. Its exquisite array of lamps, mirrors, prints and pillows is complimented by a large assortment of useful and unique ornaments that fit perfectly into just about any locale.
13) Gary Bailey is a former soccer star for Manchester United, (biggest sports club in the world) and Michelle is his glamorous wife and former Miss Universe (1992) and they are both Experts in not only surviving Pressure, but Thriving under it!
14) Professor Rakesh Sondhi and I wrote the book after many discussions on how pressure affects sportsman and woman, and what business people could learn from sport.
15) Five years demonstrated ability to effectively lead, supervise, train, and develop staff and manage conflict resolution.
16) (Please clearly mark the packages you send to jurors “FLORIDA BOOK AWARD ENTRY”.
17) Send four copies of your book for each category entered for the first category and three copies for each additional category. (e.g. one book entered in three categories = 10 copies of the book).
18) Seven years experience in higher education, development, fund raising or equivalent experience in a non-profit institution.
19) The Vistage Inside program offers a configurable talent development approach that fully engages your team, equips them with the skills and sensibilities to manage collaboratively and helps them achieve higher levels of performance.
20) These full-day sessions will align your team on issues and opportunities, empower them with a common language and shared goals, inspire collaboration, and break down functional silos.