- He wrote: “Diabetes And Your Diet” (#1 best seller and International Book Awards 2017, Winner), “How To Be A Healthy Vegetarian” (now in it’s 2nd edition, a best seller and two-time finalist of 2 Indie Book Awards, and awarded finalist in the International Book Awards, and North Texas Book Awards).
- This film show how a whole food, plant based diet is the optimum approach to preventing, treating and reversing chronic diseases, as well as addressing the issues of environment and economy.
- She is well-versed in the art of health and nutrition, having studied with world renowned Doctors and nutritionists as well as having received certification from various Institutes and Universities including: Certified Health Counselor by Columbia University Teachers College Graduate and Certified Health Counselor of The Institute of Integrative Nutrition, Board Certified Health Practitioner with The American Association of Drugless Practitioners
- This makes perfect sense because a Coach can help executives see a bigger picture and focus on what really matters to become great leaders of organizations.
- Unlike training, Coaching focuses very specifically on the issues that an executive wants to work through, thus it becomes a speedy way to improve skills and to achieve personal and professional objectives.
- A client approached XYZ to assist them in building their leadership team’s abilities.
- A New York born Chinese who has over 30 years experience in the organizational development field, he consults local and multi-national companies on management, sales, and customer service strategies.
- Good news and bad news – as Training and Human Resources becomes branded as Human Capital, the our function is becoming more firmly aligned with Finance, and we have to sell our value to the CFO.
- For over 15 years his clients have included: Fulton County Schools, the Coca-Cola Company, Harley-Davidson Motor Company, Boeing, McKesson, AT&T, American Express, the University of Pennsylvania the U.S. Army, the U.S. Department of Energy, the U.S. Department of the Interior, and more.
- Feel like you need just a little something to help ‘kick start’ your day, your week, your life?
- Engage your team with solid content, humor, and a fresh perspective that will inspire them to go from “OK” to “Awesome”.
- The Soundbite Coach–journalist and crisis communications expert.
- It all started with his father’s family-owner business.
- She published her first book, “Whatever – a 14 Stage Whatever to Grow Your Business” in 2011.
- In 2017, she released her 2nd book, “The Whatever Tune Up – a Whatever Model That Will Whatever the Lives of Small Business Owners”.
- Note: if you are bringing a guest you will need to register them separately.
- He is a recognized thought-leader in the business industry that is called upon to show businesses how to make the best use of social media and marketing.
- There is a lot of noise out there with these new buzz words “Social Media” and “Social Networking”.
- Obsessed with lead generation, he works with Executives, Experts, Academics & Trusted Advisors to leverage their Thought Leadership to become trusted influencers in their industry.
- Now as a Bestselling author, and International speaker and business consultant, she has developed a Global leadership program that has impacted audiences and organizations worldwide.
- Her award-winning presentations and unique speaking style holds his audience’s attention and provides teachings to help them achieve personal success.
- Envision a more secure company Internet with Cyber security expert and Author, So-and-So.
- She is one-of 5 in the nation of Department of Defense Certified Internet security Experts who is deaf.
- Sets the tone, for the entire event.
- Every business needs to establish a connection with their clients.
- Original content, designed to engage your audience on the topics that interest them most – when they want it most.
- Our email campaigns are designed, written and published with attention to detail and open rates
- Our eBooks and white papers are well-researched, developed and written with your goals in mind.
We also provide managed business services should you choose to partner with us. We believe that managed services allows us to more closely work with you and stay more involved in decision making and problem solving. Unlike traditional services that charge hourly fees after a client has a need, our managed services spearheads issues before they arise. Because of this, we can proactively work with you to continue to move in a positive direction. Managed services are a proven way for clients to save money and stay successful.
What’s the problem?
Well, the problem is that sometimes “managed services” is treated as a singular noun phrase, and sometimes it’s treated as a plural noun phrase. I personally think that it could go either way, but that the plural is more graceful: it’s difficult to write “Managed services is a way…” No matter what, however, you’ve got to be consistent.
“Managed services allows” makes it singular.
“Managed services spearheads” makes it singular.
“Managed services are” makes it plural.
You want to always remember the difference between “fewer” and “less”?
Here’s the trick: Fewer snowflakes, less snow.
This is not original, and I wish I could remember where I read this nifty quote so I could properly express my appreciation to its creator, but all I know is that I read it years ago, and it stuck.
Fewer snowflakes, less snow.
You can count “snowflakes,” but you can’t count “snow,” so use “fewer” with things you can count, and “less” with things that are uncountable.
A sentence like this, for example, is totally incorrect:
He is one of less than 60 professionals worldwide to hold both designations.
Here we even have a precise number in the mix, and the author still got it wrong. “Professionals” can be counted. This person is trying to establish that he (or she!) is so very special, so very rarefied, that there are fewer than 60 people like him (or her!) in the whole, entire, total, complete WORLD, and still he (or she!) makes this glaring grammatical error. Well, it wasn’t a big surprise, considering this person’s website also featured the NUMBER ONE mistake in American English:
…leadership isn’t something you do, its someone you become.
Naturally, the material featured in this description is based on this person’s “best-selling book.”
Isn’t amazing that all these supposed, self-professed “best-selling” authors—all of whom, of course, are writing about leadership— just can’t write their way out of a paper sack??